Thursday, August 27, 2009

The sad realization...

Summer is almost over. I'd like to say it's been a great summer but in all honesty, it hasn't. There are so many things I love to do in the summer, and because of my financial situation I didn't get to do any of it, other than a few trips to the beach. I wanted to go pick fruit, because it feels so satisfying on so many levels. I wanted one or two day trips. I wanted to explore. The farthest I ventured this summer was Niantic. I suppose these setbacks will do me good in the long run, because it does push me to try harder and to enjoy when I get little "extras", because right now it's all necessities.

I sat contemplating this in my favorite chair, while playing with Alex's camera and enjoying the cooler tempeartures, which is a nice break from the heat and humidity we've been having.


Enjoy it now, because who knows how long it will last...


I love billowy white curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment